Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tapestry needle

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
You'll need: a piece of white gabardine about 30x30 cm, white satin ribbon 25 mm wide, green satin ribbons 25 mm and 15 mm wide, lilac satin ribbon 15 mm wide, lace, thread, a needle with a large eye and a simple needle. Draw a sketch on gabardine and start to work Take a 25 mm wide ribbon and ...
Here I'll tell you how to knit a warm sweater for a toy. In my case, this jumper is perfect for a Tilde Dachshund by a standard pattern from Tone Finnanger. Of course, you can increase or decrease the number of loops, or take thicker or thinner needles, and the size will be changed.So, let' ...
I want to share with you my experience of working with the representatives of the new creative generation! Yes, they are comming without fear of experimenting with materials at hand. So, the little jewellers kindly share their experience. To create the masterpieces, you need: 1) large cranberry ...
Materials - Japanese and Matsuno beads - Coloured Lace Pekhorka yar -  hook #0,9 - tapestry needle Today I will share a few visual tips on how to easily start crocheting a beaded rope. At some point, this advice really helped me, and now I'm passing it on to others. What is the main ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений