Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lace cotton

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I present to your attention a tutorial on creating a textile bracelet with embroidery. Embroidery can be any: cross stitch, satin stitch or even beads, I will show only how to assemble the bracelet itself. For work, you will need: fabric (cotton, linen); hoops; adhesive net; embroidery thread, ...
For making the gift box, we need: very thick cardboard for the side walls; corrugated cardboard for the base of the box; decorative paper; a small flap of plaid cloth; ribbons, trim, lace; artificial frosted berries, tiny Christmas balls; super glue; a glue gun and sticks for it; needle for ...
It is a little late, but I decided to take part in the competition and at the same time complement the set of Christmas decorations with missing Christmas stars, in a word, to kill two birds with one stone. The set was almost finished, a box for storing was painted and I made Christmas decorations, ...
Today I want to show you how to make a Christmas candle holder with your hands. You do not have to be a professional designer, everything is easy and simple:) This candle holder will be a perfect decoration for the holiday table, it will make the atmosphere of cosiness and comfort. In general, ...
New Year is a favorite holiday of almost every person since childhood. New Year and Christmas are the most cozy holidays. In order to create a truly festive atmosphere pay a great attention to the decoration of Christmas trees. You can not disagree that handmade Christmas toys are unique and ...
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
You need: Hoop, 15 cm diameter. Canvas, 20*20 cm. Satin ribbon (green —  2 meters, brown — 2 meters by 0.5 mm). Brown embroidery floss, 2 meters. Plastic beads for acorns. Lace cotton. Sintepon. Cardboard. Glue gun or Moment Crystal glue. Hook #2,5. Wide eye needle. Draw a pattern on the canvas: ...
Foam is cut into rectangles 4 x 4.5 cm They're cut into petals: Dye and shape the petals, assemble the rose. I selected delicate and languid shades. Cut out leaves, dye and process with a mould. Assemble a twig with the help of a tape. Cut out a sepal, dye it greenish pink and process on ...
You need the following materials: 2 pieces of wood, any size (mine is 12 cm*25 cm) paint hooks — 4 pcs cups with hangers — 2 pcs Moment crystal glue dry branches decorations (lace, ribbon, twine) mount 1. You can wrap the cup holders with a cord: 2. Fasten the hooks to a wooden workpiece. Paint ...
17.11.2017 17:28  |  
Winter is a magical time of the year! After all, itis the time of favourite holidays — wonderful New Year and Christmas! Home is decorateв marvelously, there is an atmosphere of fairy tales and magic! And the process of preparing for these holidays is a great pleasure and enjoyment! I offer you to ...
I'm so in love with denim this summer, I can't stop creating, and of course, I hasten to share the process of creating my new bracelet called "Delicado encaje".  For work you need: denim 20/4 cm base for embroidery — adhesive interlining lace 19/3 cm Czech seed beads: golden No. ...
We all love to give and receive gifts, especially something sweet. And I decided to show you how to create a souvenir doll — a Girl with a Candy that is based on protective folk doll called stolbushka (like a 'post', 'column').  You need: - little birch post 12-14 cm, diameter ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений