Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pattern

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
How nice it is to combine business with pleasure, to get rid of old clothes, to please and occupy children, this is a true dream of each mother.And a dry pool for children brings so much joy!You will need: Old clothes, different pieces of fabric. Filler, you can also fill with scraps of clothes, ...
The idea for this toy came in a busy period when I was getting ready for an exhibition and made everything manually. But I needed to get away and make something different, simple and creative. And I decided to make Christmas toys from anything. Here's what I needed: watercolor paint thin brush ...
Good afternoon! My name is Yevgeniya Lipatova. I am a craftswoman making textile handmade toys. Today I want to offer you a DIY, you'll be able to make this cute decorative snail :) You need:   two kind of fabric: for body and the shell threads to match the fabrics needle and pins ...
Spring is just around the corner! And to bring it home, open up your creative heart with joy — create spring bird magnets out of felt.   They can be created with children. After all, the birds will happily settle on any fridge to tweet there and carry spring mood :) Here's what you need to sew ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений