Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with mosaic

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
24.01.2019 15:09  |  
Today I am going to make cups to place them in my bathroom. After the flat renovation, I had many glass-inlay leftouts and decided to use them to make something. To do it, you`ll need the following: 1) glass-inlay; 2) glasses; 3) plastic lids; 4) knife; 5) masking tape; 6) grout; 7) tape; 8) ...
15.02.2017 11:43  |  
Today I want to offer a master class on creating a money storage for any currency. Instead of boring paper envelope this can be presented with the "money gifts" on wedding, anniversary or birthday. Materials and tools: money storage box or any suitable box primer or acrylic paint ...
Photo 1. Take a glass bottle as a basis and stick selected decorative colored stones and round mosaic with liquid nails. Photo 2. Allocate the coloured stones on the surface of the bottle. Photo 3. Once all the elements are glued, prepare a beige grout for filling the joints between the ...
I love candles and buy them in large quantity, and then many glasses remain and awaiting to be given a new life! :) In this tutorial I suggest decorating them with mosaics. So! You need: 1. Bases of used candles 2. Grout 3. Mosaic 4. Liquid nails — Moment Montage super strong transparent ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений