Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with czech beads

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Girls throughout their life regularly face the need to make a festive hairstyle for September 1, prom, wedding or New Year party. Hair picks, decorated with your own hands, will help you to create a unique look. You can create them from beads and wire. Before you start creating, you should carefully ...
Video tutorial on how to make a necklace (twig) of wire, beads and rhinestones. Secrets of jewellery weaving: how to make an evening jewel of wire, beads and rhinestones, handmade jewellery at home. Beaded necklace is elegant jewellery to attract attention. Woven by hand, it turns into a unique ...
This is me again, Tatiana, a designer of hair jewellery. Today I want to show you how to make very interesting hairpins easily and beautifully. To decorate hairstyles hairpins with flowers are often used. Today in this tutorial, I suggest decorating the pin with flowers and leaves of a foamiran lily ...
Stylish and unusual addition to your hairstyle can be handmade jewellery made of beads and wire. It is not difficult to make, but it will be a good alternative to expensive jewellery from stores. The main thing is to think over the idea in advance and buy all the necessary materials and tools. In ...
I want to share with you photos of the process of creating the "Ripe Pear" brooch.This small tutorial is for those who already creates such jewelry. Anyone who has a little experience of embroidering with beads, knows basic techniques, knows the names of materials and tools.I do not offer ...
In this DIY you will learn how to make a delicate and beautiful decoration for the bride's hairdo: a comb with beads on the wire and white EVA foam flowers. Since this kind of jewelry is now on trend, this DIY will be quite important for fashionistas. The comb is assymetrical, it is made of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений