Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with raffia

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Surely many of you have already seen, and maybe tried to make raffia bags yourself. Lightweight, durable, with a large colour palette — this season it has become a good alternative to knitted yarn.    Your handbag is ready, but you do not know how to make a lining for it? Then this ...
I'd like to share with you a DIY on creating this delicate card. First, I list all necessary materials and tools. Materials: paper for watercolor, density 200-250g scrapbook paper 1-2 sheet 30*30 a piece of cotton, linen flowers (paper, fabric, knitted...) sisal, raffia die-cuts waxed cord ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...
23.11.2016 16:12  |  
As I continue and develop the theme of Cloth Flowers Tutorial, I have proposed an idea of how to use such flowers as interior decoration. But today I want to share one more idea of artificial flowers decorating. For the most patient needlewomen, I suggest making this table lamp...   Oh, yes, I ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений