Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with velvet

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
On the eve of the St. Valentine's Day, as well as as part of my creative project on a velvet embroidered handbag and a box for it, I present a variant of its decorative design. The tutorial shows the cut, sewing and stuffing of parts, landing on ribbons and woolen threads, attaching the entire ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. We'll embroider a blue dragonfly brooch. This tutorial consists of two parts. In the first, we will make wings from wire and tulle. You will need truncale cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. This cute brooch will ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creation of a volume brooch from beads. The tutorial consists of two parts. We will create a brooch in the form of a pretty bee. In the first part, I will make volume for the brooch, embroider it with gold thread and start making the wings. In the second part ...
Today I want to suggest you creating this velvet rose. I have a brooch. You can use the rose as an applique, a fragment of a necklace, earrings, clips... The options are endless! I tried to make a lot of close up pictures to be able to see better :) For the rose you will need: velvet of the ...
Autumn mood inspired me to make a DIY on a pillow case with maple leaves! In just 30 minutes, you will be able to make a beautiful décor which will make your room even cozier. You'll need: fabric (size depends on your pillow); felt; scissors; thread; pins; a sewing machine. Instructions from ...
I'm eager to share with you my experience. I suggest you make an adorable embroidered brooch. This touching, delicate piece of jewellery is perfect at any time of the year. You need: 1.Hoop.2.Vintage moss green velvet. The size of the piece depends on the size of your hoop.3. Floss. Three ...
I start with selecting right jewellery, pictures and patterns of snowdrops. Then drow a couple of sketches. Chose the best one and picked necessary materials.  Materials: Japanese beads French sequins hard gold twisted thread soft gold twisted thread silver thread silk floss velvet cord Swarovski ...
You need a cardboard template, velvet and glue.Make a cardboard template — its parts should tightly fit your drawer. Recommendation: better leave 2mm of height free of velvet.     Apply and cut off the excess:   Cut off the template + 1-1.5 cm for allowances.            Apply PVA glue on the ...
I often get emails with questions about the technology I use for sewing and embroidering my velvet handbags, and one of the most common questions is, 'I really want to make a handbag, but also really afraid of velvet and working with it.' Yes, rightly considered, velvet is one of the most ...
If you like Swarovski crystals, this DIY is for you. Materials and tools: Round Miyuki seed beads, 11/0 and 15/0 (#191 and #401). Superduo (24k gold). Greek Cross 8 mm and 14 mm, frames for them. Greek Cross pendants 14 mm. Swarovski Chaton, 4 mm in the setting (Chrysolite Opal). Bicone 3 mm and ...
I propose to make a miniature brooch with thread and ribbon embroidery. It is quite simple and kids can also manage it. Here's what you need: 1. Hoop. 2. Fabric base for embroidery, velour / velvet with short pile. 3. Threads for embroidery: white, 2-3 shades of blue, grey, metallic floss. 4. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений