Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with woolen yarn

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
On the eve of the St. Valentine's Day, as well as as part of my creative project on a velvet embroidered handbag and a box for it, I present a variant of its decorative design. The tutorial shows the cut, sewing and stuffing of parts, landing on ribbons and woolen threads, attaching the entire ...
07.11.2017 16:41  |  
Christmas is comming! When I walk in a mal and see nice dolls, I remember how much I want to make a doll on my own, and this time has come!  It turned to be very easy to create a doll. Mine was 67 cm and I used: wooden stick three small pieces of plywood, about 10 to 15 cm metal corners, 5 pieces, ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
10.01.2017 10:34  |  
Materials: 400g of 100% dark blue wool, for size 44-46 100 g / 336 m and 50 g / 400 m of light blue wool Work time: few days (or much less, depends on you). Difficulty: medium (you need at least some experience on knitting clothes). The breast feeding sweater is knitted so that one could ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений