Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads toho

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present you a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. We'll embroider a blue dragonfly brooch. This tutorial consists of two parts. In the first, we will make wings from wire and tulle. You will need truncale cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. This cute brooch will ...
Butterfly is one of the most favorite subjects in the creation of jewellery. In this tutorial on beading you will learn how to make such a lovely brooch in the form of a butterfly with your own hands, its wings have elegant gradient color.  All the materials are mentioned during the process ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creation of a volume brooch from beads. The tutorial consists of two parts. We will create a brooch in the form of a pretty bee. In the first part, I will make volume for the brooch, embroider it with gold thread and start making the wings. In the second part ...
The second tutorial! A little more complicated, I think. So, let`s start: 1. From the last tutorial, we have learnt that it is necessary to embroider on paper for the accuracy of the picture. The thinner the paper, the better. Transfer the picture, glue on 4 spots around, to then remove it. And make ...
I offer you to make a beautiful piece of jewellery. a ladybug bird. The process is not very complicated but laborious and takes several hours. Materials: 1. A base for embroidery. I used dense felt. 2. 0.5 mm wire. 3. A piece of cardboard. 4. Any tulle. 5. Narrow lace. 6. 3 and 4 mm sequins. 7. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений