Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with varnish

32 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
I am glad to share my way of creating twigs with berries for interior, floral arrangements and even to create jewellery.You will need: hot melt glue (rod); oil pastel, blue and black; wire; acrylic paint; varnish; iron. I want to show a photo of the composition, which is decorated with such ...
Old things can often live new full life if you approach the case creatively. Therefore, my tricky Chinese teapot broke, so I decided not to get rid of it, because I could make an elegant small pitcher. We just need to decorate it a little. For example, in decoupage technique — not the most difficult ...
If I'm not mistaken, this week is devoted to parrots. Livemaster has lots of parrot jewellery. There are different variations, one is more beautiful than another :) I decided to offer my own parrot brooch too. For this I needed: polymer clay of different colours(yellow, green, blue, turquoise, ...
Today I have a wonderful video on how to make a panel with your own hands. Decorative wooden panel in the form of a leaf to decorate any wall. So let's get started.To make a panel, you will need: excellent mood (without it, it is better not to start anything. Otherwise, you can spoil ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
As you probably know, there is a competition of tutorials "Musical Pause" on Livemaster. In addition, this week is dedicated "Cherry Orchard" topic. So I came up with the idea of how you can combine these two topics in one tutorial! :) I present to your attention a photo tutorial ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to make "Still Life with Violin" textured glowing panel. The techniques used are simple and anyone can master them. You will learn firing, brushing, applying brass leaf, decoupaging, or rather "implanting" a picture in the varnish. This panel will ...
Take a look at the excellent idea of a bottle decor. Decorating with your own hands is always interesting to do. This decor can be made in a few hours, and will please the eye for a long time. You will need: glass bottle; jute twine; PVA glue, hot glue; foamiran; acrylic paint; multifunctional ...
Because of seductive thematic week devoted to juicy strawberries, I decided to offer my own version of making a pretty and extremely stylish brooch in the form of a strawberry.  For this, you will need: texture sheet (which I, by the way, used to create a "Cactus" brooch in this ...
Live fire for the garden with your own hands ia a great decor! Burning fire is very eye-catching for its beauty. This decor can be made inexpensively, and it will decorate a corner in the garden or country house. To make it, you will need:• plastic container;• cement, sand, water ...
What can be made from an old door? There are many ideas! The main thing is to have the right mood and a little free time. So, let's start. I have an old door from the old country house. Boards are safe and sound with traces of old paint. The paint does not spoil the look, so we decided not to ...
Another interesting topic, offered by Livemaster, inspired me to come up with an unusual cactus. This was possible because I had an original stencil, which I purchased here on Livemaster. It reminds of prickles of the cactus :) So, you will need: 1) polymer clay (in fact, any you want); 2) cutters; ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений