Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tin

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
Materials: gypsum (alabaster), PVA glue, acrylic paints, tin, insulation from DIY store. Gypsum flower pot with wood texture is very easy to make in 30 minutes (excluding drying, which is 24 hours). I use alabaster — a plaster, it is stronger and solidification occurs after 5-7 minutes. The more ...
What can be made from a can? It turns out that you can make beautiful storage jars or flower pots of it!  I will show step by step photos. 1. Here are the jars I have, I removed the label. 2. Take a brush and paint. I took alkyd enamel, it is more resistant than acrylic paint. Paint the can in the ...
2 interesting ideas how to make a handmade organizer. Crafts with your own hands are always unique and develop imagination. The first organizer is a bit more complicated and consists of three sections, and the second one is simple, but also beautiful. To make an organizer you will need: plastic ...
I want to show you how to turn an ordinary can into a decorative jewelry box. This idea is very simple but very beautiful. You need:• can• masking tape• acrylic paint• shoe cream• decoupage napkin• PVA glue• acrylic varnish• openwork tape• cardboard

Модальное окно для уведомлений