Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with nuts

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will show you how to make a composition for the Valentine's Day, which will be a great gift made with your own hands or an  interior decoration. We will need the following materials: 1. Walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts. 2. Balls of sisal. 3. Imitation of berries and burlap for ...
Today I want to show you how you can make such a composition in a cup. I wanted to buy a sprig of Nobilis, as many wrote to me that in contrast to usual fir needles Nobilis do not shed, and I was finally able to find a sprig in a flower store and immediately started to create new compositions. For ...
Step-by-step guide of making a leather flask. Cut out leather details (I used veg tan leather, thickness 3-3.2 mm). Since leather stretches, it is desirable to cut the part in one direction. Join the parts applying Moment glue around the edges (so that the glue did not go behind for the seam). ...
I want to share with you my experience of working with the representatives of the new creative generation! Yes, they are comming without fear of experimenting with materials at hand. So, the little jewellers kindly share their experience. To create the masterpieces, you need: 1) large cranberry ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений