Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pastel

35 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
In this video, I show you how to draw a winter landscape with pastels. Materials I use for my work: dry pastels; sandpaper (grain size 1000); pastel pencils; masking tape; gloves. Enjoy your viewing!  
On the eve of the most magical winter holidays, I made a video that shows the process of drawing a tit with pastel on sandpaper. Recharge with festive mood, create and give to your loved ones :) Materials that I use for work:     dry pastel;     ...
Friends! Summer is in full swing and such beauty is around!Recently I walked with my daughter and came across a tree and a stunning scattered purple flowers!So, here I am to share my new sketch with you. Tasks: draw a tree; create an aerial perspective; work in light, sketchy technique, without ...
Today we will draw a spring landscape with birches and last snow. So, let`s proceed to etude: As a basis, take sandpaper grit 1000 (water-resistant). Size 23x28 cm.You can buy it in large construction stores.Neutral shades of pastel pencils, light movements without pressure, plan your sketch.Do not ...
I know that many people are interested in the process of modeling as I had a little free time, I took out a tripod from the far corner of the wardrobe, took a lamp, mastered an editing program and everything turned out well :) In this tutorial, I will show how to sculpt a Sphingidae with a pattern ...
I have a little video for you with the winter landscape. This tutorial is suitable for beginners. Gentle colors and the state of nature immediately after sunset. In this tutorial, you will work out the technique of shading. Let's make an openwork crown of pines and firs. Let's analyze the ...
I would like to share a video tutorial on how to draw a winter landscape in a limited color set.   Materials:   dry pastel; pastel pencils; charcoal;  coal; pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes or craft paper. As a basis I took a pastel paper Canson Mi-Teintes, but you can take a usual kraft paper!In ...
Today I want to tell you how I create hair accessories with delicate flowers of Alstroemeria — a hair pick and a clasp. To create the Alstroemeria colors and accessories with them, you will need the following: marshmallow thinned foamiran;  Iranian foamiran; Iranian green foamiran; scissors; orange ...
In this DIY I want to show you how to make a stunning David Austin's rose of corrugated paper. These roses can be made in any colors. They also look great in compositions or bouquets. To make this rose you will need a lot of petals, I made 75 pieces with a size of 3.5 cm by 6.5 cm. The color ...
Recently I have made a bench for photo shoots and decided to write a short tutorial on its creation for those who are interested in a handmade bench and don't want to buy a ready-made one. Or for those who will rather die than pay (my least favorite expression :)). In my case it's both :) ...
02.10.2018 11:49  |  
Have you ever made nuts?I have prepared for you a video of how to make hazelnuts from corrugated paper. The idea for this video came to me when my husband and I were by the sea and there were trees/bushes with such nuts. There are no such bushes in the forests of our Kirov region (Russia). So, I ...
We have not painted the sea! I dedicate the tutorial to those who haven't been on vacation yet! :) You need: ordinary waterproof sandpaper, grit 1000 Rembrandt crayon set of 120 pieces Note: Don't spray fixatives on sandpaper after the work is done. Sandpaper can't work with it and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений