Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads miyuki

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am pleased to present to you a video tutorial on creating "Bride" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals, from "Bridesmaid" collection! Materials: * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces Iridescent Light Blue (#948); * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces  ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating ''Ode to Autumn'' earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski oval 14×10 mm Siam #208 — 2 pieces;* Swarovski pearl 4 mm Bright Gold #306 — 4 pieces;* Swarovski pearls 3 mm ...
I am happy to present you a video tutorial on creating "Diana" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski drops 18×13 mm Montana (#207) — 2 pieces;* Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver);* Miyuki round beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver finished);* ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating of "RENATA" ring from beads and Swarovski crystals. Materials: * Swarovski Rivoli 12 mm Amethyst (#204) 1 piece;* Swarovski pearls 4 mm Rosaline (#294) 4 pieces; * Swarovski Bicones 4 mm Violet (#371) 8 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of "Nina" earrings made of beads and Swarovski pearls! Materials: Swarovski pearls 10 mm Iridescent Dark Blue (#949);  Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver finished); round Miyuki beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver ...
The second part of the tutorial is ready! The first part is here. I present you a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 Nights. The second part of the tutorial is devoted to the creation of the ring! Materials for the whole set: * ...
I want to show the process of making such a Passion brooch. Colourful silk Shibori ribbon with crystals would help us. So, you need: Miyuki seed beads, #11 and 15 Matagama Beads Bicone and Riso beads Rhinestones of different shapes and sizes Swarovski pendants  Japanese silk Shibori ribbon Jewelry ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений