Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cotton fabric

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
Friends, in this tutorial, I will show you how to embroider a butterfly patch on clothes. To create a butterfly patch, you will need the following materials: embroidery scheme;  thin cotton fabric; water soluble non-woven; threads (cotton), colors: grey, dark grey, bright yellow, grey-blue ...
Today I will make a very cute 2020 symbol — angel mouse. That's it, no more, no less :)I think it turned out very fabulous and magical! Be sure to try to sew this, especially if you have children :) This mouse can decorate the back of the crib or a chandelier, and during Christmas ...
30.07.2019 10:30  |  
This is my first tutorial, I hope everything will be clear :). Today I decided to show you how to sew a summer cotton sundress for a girl 122 cm high, in general, you can sew such a dress for any height. As we can see, a sundress consists of 2 rectangular parts - fly roller and the main part. To ...
Heat trivet is a very common thing and often used in everyday life.I offer you to make unusual cup trivet of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or rat is a symbol of next year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) ...
As you know, the symbol of 2020 is a rat or mouse. I have already started to get ready and especially for those who also like to prepare in advance, I share my tutorial. Surprise your friends and family with an unusual New Year souvenir. Make a rat or a mouse with your own hands. Christmas toy in ...
How to make decorative balls of cement and sand. This is a great craft for your garden. Balls are wonderful decoratinos for any garden area. Cement and sand are good materials for creativity. You will need:• cement, sand;• construction putty (optional);• rubber balls;& ...
15.02.2019 17:39  |  
The pattern for it looks like this. (2 items of the left pattern, 4 items of the mid one, 4 items of the right one) Cut out 2 items of the beak and head, 4 items of the wings and legs. I had embroidery. Measure out a rectangle of fabric 70 cm wide and 37 cm long and a stripe 70 cm wide and 8-10 ...
I made handmade flowers of cloth. It turned out a great gift for March 8. Gifts are different, but flowers on March 8 are always amazing. Fabric flowers are pretty simple to make. You will need:• cotton fabric;* burlap fabric;• satin ribbon;• sewing needle and thread;* silicone filler;• plastic ...
12.02.2019 16:15  |  
I want to share the process of sewing a warming pad with cherry seeds.  I use the following materials and tools: cotton: decorative cotton braid: padding polyester: sewing and embroidery threads: needles, scissors, cloth cutting knife: mat for cutting: rulers, pencil: tools for turning out small ...
Are you ready for St. Valentine's Day? I'll show you how I sew my soft fabric hearts, I hope you`ll find it useful :) I will need the following materials and tools: - fabric, - ribbons, - lace, - cardboard, - padding polyester, - sewing machine, - stencil, - glue, - glue gun. To begin with ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений