Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with skin

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
So, there was February 14, Valentine's Day! And I want to congratulate everyone, and even those who are still without their second half, on this holiday! And as my Valentine gift for you there is a small and very easy tutorial on making a bookmark in the form of a heart! We will need: ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
10.09.2019 12:21  |  
The purse is really tiny. And at first I did not plan to make a handbag — I just wanted to paint a small box. And when it was ready, I had an idea to turn the box into a handbag. I also want to present you with the transformation process of a plywood base into a tiny handbag. I had the most ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. You'll embroider a crab brooch. For embroidery, you will use hard cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. You will sew the contour of the embroidery with cannetille in "attached seam" ...
Wooden tray is a pretty versatile thing: it will look equally good, both in your interior and in the photo on social networks. It is not as difficult to make it as it seems. You will need a few tools, a few boards, four pieces of bar and a little of your time.
23.05.2019 09:49  |  
I offer you a tutorial on creating a simple and beautiful bead brooch. We will create a brooch in the form of an ordinary bow. To embroider a brooch we will use cannetille, bicones and beads. Sew the cannetille along the contour in flat seam technique. Sew the edge of the brooch ...
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...
Christmas decorations in Scandinavian style are gaining popularity. What if you wamt a cut wood decor but you can't find a pine around?Well, you can imitate the wood pattern.  For this, take: 1. Round plywood blank (or a beer coaster). 2. Plywood figure (or chip board). 3. Chip-boards ...
I want to show you how to decorate small but nice and functional gifts for family, friends and colleagues in the dot painting technique.  Get: - a massage comb, - black acrylic paint  - acrylic contours - pearls imitation paint - primer for smooth surfaces - acrylic varnish - ordinary ruler, ruler ...
In this tutorial, I'll tell you about the production of boxes with a Diamond pattern. First of all, outline the steps of work, you will have three:1. Preparation.2. Markup.3. Carving.They may seem simple, but where is the trap? No, it's really simple, and the trick is not here, and if ...
Now I will show a complex process which took around a month. I failed to write a detailed tutorial, so I post those photos, which I took in the process. And comment on it.    1. Here's what I had. A very old, cracked chest of drawers. Yes, yes - right from a grandma and it was stored in a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений