Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with knitting needles

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The video shows how to knit running loops pattern in detail. Based on this pattern, you can knit many other patterns — be creative! Yarn from the video: EVEREST Tropical lane (Italy).
The video shows how to knit "Spring Twigs" beautiful openwork pattern. The pattern is suitable for knitting jumpers, cardigans, stoles and so on. It looks good both on the front and on the back side. Pattern scheme: Yarn from the video: WOOLISSIMO SPORT Tropical lane (Italy)
08.08.2019 07:16  |  
Very beautiful and trendy beret with pompom! For knitting, you will need: 150 g volume yarn (in my case, it is Bouton d'or Laika; colour Pink Beauty); circular knitting needles 40 cm, matching your yarn size (I have number 6); circular knitting needles 40 cm smaller than the main needles (I ...
I know that many people are interested in the process of modeling as I had a little free time, I took out a tripod from the far corner of the wardrobe, took a lamp, mastered an editing program and everything turned out well :) In this tutorial, I will show how to sculpt a Sphingidae with a pattern ...
I could not miss the competition for the best Christmas toy and many people asked me how to sew a Christmas elf. I will tell and show you how to sew an elf. Elves are a symbol of wealth and prosperity in family, they will become a peaceful gift for New Year or Christmas. It's not too difficult ...
One more mini DIY with my experience on how to attach a thread from a new skein without knots and thickening. I must say that this method is useful if you knit with knit or purl stitches. I join a thread in a face row. This method is used for knitting jacquard without floats. I just started to learn ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений