Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with yarn

59 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens". I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson. While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
Bear brooches appeared as a consequence of the urgent need to use (do not throw away!) pieces of fleece that remained after cutting toys. For those smart guys who understand everything from the first photo (like me) and who are only bored by lengthy explanations (like me), the title photo will be ...
12.02.2020 12:12  |  
To create a mat, we need: weaving frame; yarn; 1.5 mm cotton thread; needle with a large ear; scissors; cardboard. 1. Pull the warp thread over the frame to make 10 pairs.2. At the bottom, insert the cardboard, above the odd threads, so that the edge is smooth.3. Make a weft or wind the yarn on ...
Detailed tutorial: how to sew a decor with a cute llama for the nursery with your own hands. Llama print is now very popular. And also in this tutorial you will learn how to make a decorative cord, pompom and tassel.  
Today we will learn how to knit a gorgeous puffy dress for Blythe, Barbie and other similar dolls. Pour delicious tea, stock up on yarn and imagination :)  You will need: knitting needles, crochet hook, scissors and yarn.
06.12.2019 16:34  |  
Required materials: Himalaya dolphin baby yarn of main color, white for head, beige or mocha for horns, also you can take any colors you like. For horns I used YarnArt Jeans yarn, it can be similar one to make horns look smaller and neater. Hook No. 3,5 and No. 2 Filler for toys. Terms and ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
My name is Eugenia. I am a felting artist with more than 7 years of experience, and I do not know how to sew at all :) I have always envied artists who dress their characters in beautiful clothes... Recently I learned to knit simple things, but with sewing I just can not proceed. But I found a way ...
You will need Barbados yarn by Alize, Turkey. If desired, these leaves can be made of Tops, but it'll be more fuss.Cut the yarn into pieces — we will need uncoiled parts.Straighten each segment, giving the shape of a leaf.Decorate at will with decorative fibers. In this case, we need ...
In this video, I will show you how to weave a chequered scarf. All explanations are in the subtitles to the video.
Video tutorial: crocheting beautiful openwork pattern for bag. Crochet a beautiful bag in 1-2 days!You can make a bag simply and quickly from any yarn!  The pattern presented in the video tutorial is perfect for crocheting bags, as well as for decor and comfort in your home: rugs, blankets ...
The video shows how to knit running loops pattern in detail. Based on this pattern, you can knit many other patterns — be creative! Yarn from the video: EVEREST Tropical lane (Italy).
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений