Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cotton lace

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
I offer you to make a textile Christmas toy.I made a tender and cute Christmas heart.   I used: linen with golden coating — 15Х30 cm; beige cotton lace — 2 types of lace with a size of 30 cm, 2  types of lace with a size of 50 cm; floss in two shades of green — a piece of each color with a length ...
19.10.2018 18:39  |  
To make this outfit for a doll we will need: Korean cotton; batiste; French lace; woven cotton lace; fine knit (preferably viscose + cotton); cotton lace on mesh; eyelet lace on batiste; a little patience and a plenty of good mood :) Cut out a stripe of 6 cm*1 m of Korean cotton. Process one ...
You need: Korean cotton cambric French lace braided cotton lace fine knitwear cotton lace mesh sewing on cambric a little patience and plenty good mood :) Cut out a 6 cm x 100 cm stripe of Korean cotton. Stitch the French lace. The dress has pleats: 26 folds with the depth of 0.5 cm: Sew it ...
I have a little cozy corner with an old sewing machine where true miracles happen. My jewelry and toys are born there. I made some patterns of Christmas toys this time and welcome you and ask to join this little trip. After you make the pattern, transfer them on clothes, cut out the cloth details ...
Today I offer to make a nice gift with your own hands — a Christmas house. You need: jute twine cotton lace filler thick white thread glue scissors hook The Key: CH — chain (0) DC— double crochet (+) SC — single crochet (^) A house consists of two identical halves crocheted on this scheme:   ...
28.02.2017 15:06  |  
  I invite you to my tutorial on weaving simple baskets. Materials and Tools - paper twine - thick cardboard - Kraft paper - can - glue stick - double sided tape - scissors - pins - lace - piece of fabric - mesauring tape - pencil - stripes Outline the bottom of the can and cut ...
Today I publish my first DIY. It's a little exciting :) I'll show all stages of work on the example of creating brooches with Easter Bunny and a willow sprig. I want to say that I don't like souvenirs and trinkets that are never used so I prefer to give and receive gifts that can ...
Today I will show you another way how to make a shabby interior wreath. The wreath turns out very tender and exquisite, with an unobtrusive white decor which is ideal for almost any interior — whether it's a bedroom, living room or children's room. And if  one adds a bit of white shells, ...
Hi everyone! I want to tell you how I make greeting cards for New Year. When sending a parcel, I wanted to wish a good man with a happy New Year. I needed a card, but usual store cards were all identical and faceless, but I wanted a postcard with a soul, even not quite professional-looking. I had ...
28.11.2016 16:26  |  
    I invite you to follow my tutorial on twisting a simple basket. You won't need more materials then patience and desire :) So, materials: - paper twine - thick cardboard - craft paper - jar as a shape - glue stick - double sided tape - scissors - pins - lace - piece of fabric ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений