Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with suede

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
How to make a gift notepad with a hard textile cover and sew it with a Japanese binding. Materials and tools: the simplest and cheapest notebook on a spring cardboard (some box) faux suede paper for scrapbooking (or colour cardboard) masking tape double-sided tape glue gun stationery knife scissors ...
Today I will tell you how to make a leather bag. This master class is made for those who decided to engage in the manufacture of leather goods. In order to make a leather key holder, you need the following materials: - hammer, - doming block with punches, 3 mm - ruler - utility knife - blue ...
I offer you a small tutorial on how to make a textured pattern on a suede bag with a burning tool. I had an old bag with a suede front part and decided to experiment with it — the bag had nothing to lose. The suede was old, whitened. I decided to refresh it with the help of pyrography. Burning ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений