Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with bugle

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
30.04.2019 16:14  |  
Jewellery and embroidery in the form of insects have become trendy recently, and it is not going to give in, so various bugs and butterflies are as relevant as ever. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make a "Fly" brooch, which will be a bright addition to any look. For work, you ...
I present to you a tutorial on the creation of long beaded earrings. We will make very simple and fashionable tassel earrings. Earrings with tassels are very popular now, they can add a bright flavor to a look and attract attention. Earrings with tassels are perfect for an evening dress, and as a ...
I represent the process of creating Clover brooch to your attention. Materials: 1. Silk Shibori ribbon. 2. Golden Rivoli, 14 mm. 3. Felt, thread (dense, but very thin), a small hoop. 4. Seed beads, any you like. I used Czech seed beads and Japanese Miyuki, Delica, and Toho. 5. Light green, golden ...
Today I want to show you the process of creating a moth brooch. You need: - large framed Marquis rhinestone - 6 little sew-on framed rhinestones - 6 glass beads - seed beads No. 10: black, black with sparks, transparent with sparks, green, purple - blue-and-green chameleon cut seed beads №10 - ...
09.01.2017 14:37  |  
I offer to quickly and beautifully crochet souvenir shoes from jute twine. This amulet can be used as a souvenir in the kitchen, bath, or as shoes for national or dance costume, shoes for dolls. You need jute twine and a crochet needle. Cast on 5 chains and work double crochets in a circle without ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений