Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with oil pastel

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am glad to share my way of creating twigs with berries for interior, floral arrangements and even to create jewellery.You will need: hot melt glue (rod); oil pastel, blue and black; wire; acrylic paint; varnish; iron. I want to show a photo of the composition, which is decorated with such ...
In this video, I'm going to show you my way of using glue sticks without a glue gun. This method helped me to avoid allergies and continue to create. I will also show you how you can paint glue in any desired colour. This will help you in creating lithons for leaves. Enjoy watching :)
In this video, I will show you how to create olive leaves and branches for your brooches and boutonnières. They are made from foamiran. To make this, you need white marshmallow and olive Iranian foamiran. You also need oil pastels, wire, thread, tape, glue, fishing line and acrylic paint. ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
In this video, I want to show my way of creating Ranunculus from foamiran (marshmallow).With this flower you can create a brooch, boutonnière, pendant, and more.In the photo, I will show how boutonnières look. How to make green twigs I will show in the next video. You will need:- ...
My name is Nadezha and today we will create a long-awaited flower from foamiran, it will be a miniature Ranunculus. If you want to create a flower of a larger size, the principle will be the same. Following my technique, you can create flowers of different types, shapes and sizes. An advantage of ...
Materials:  oil pastel (Van Gogh by Royal Talens or Koh-I-Noor); palette knife; paper napkins (for cleaning pastel); pastel paper (Fabriano, Tiziano or Canson, Mi-Teintes); fixative for oil pastel. The concept of this picture is the following: When drawing a picture, I was inspired by different ...
Tutorial on making dry cotton stem. In this tutotial you will learn an easy way to create an imitation of dry stems for dried flowers from a heat shrink tube. This method has many advantages! It is economical, this tube is cheap and you can buy it absolutely everywhere (electrical shops, household ...
Let us have a look at the tutorial on creation of juicy realistic berries using a minimum set of tools and materials, which any person may handle, and the result will be great! These berries have a wide range of usage. They can be used for creation of trendy summer jewellery — berry bracelets, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений