Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with genuine leather

40 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
Physalis always reminds me of the summer warmth and bright autumn colors. Many of us like its red-orange lanterns because they miraculously persist for a long time on the branches, without losing their shape and color. There is a simple but beautiful Chinese legend about this plant.& ...
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to make a leather sunflower brooch. You will need yellow, green and black leather (0.6-0.8 mm thin); floristic wire; black stamens; clasp for brooches; PVA glue; decor: feathers of a peacock; beads; wire with diameter of 0.3 mm. 1. From yellow leather, ...
Mango Mojito color is named one of the main summer colors in 2019. What will summer wardrobe do without a bright playful bracelet?! Therefore, in this tutorial I propose to make such a bracelet — sunny, summer. Honey! For work, you will need: - 4 colors of soutache;- faceted Rondeli beads of 2, 4 ...
Let`s begin creating a cover for car documents. To do this, you will need: A4 size leather sheet; insert for documents; threads. Tools: cutting knife, ruler, corner, scissors, punches, slicker, awl.The pattern is below. Mark all the details according to the pattern and cut out. So, all the ...
07.03.2019 14:09  |  
I want to share how I make handmade keychains of genuine leather. Such things may decorate car keys, a bunch of keys to various doors, and will also look great on both women's and men's handbags or purses. This idea — making keychains of genuine leather — came to my mind because of one ...
This tutorial is about creating a simple purse. There will be 6 sections for cards and 2 pockets behind them. The model is popular, there are numerous variations of it. I'll show you the simpliest option. The website rejects a pdf document and asks to put it in one jpeg file, so sorry about ...
When Livemaster announced the week of Van Gogh, I was very happy because it's one of my favorite artists. I've always wanted to make something based on his paintings. And now, this event has pushed me to realizing the dream. I suggest you a tutorial, where I will try to describe as much ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make sneakers for a doll. I don't offer a pattern, as this way you can make sneakers using any pattern of shoes that are suitable for your doll. You'll need: genuine leather or suede; white rubber gloves; gel superglue; waxed cord; a board for ...
27.11.2018 10:31  |  
I offer you a fairly simple tutorial on making Christmas toys that does not require any special skills and knowledge. In the house of every woman there are always small pieces of fabric, lace and ribbons and small decorative elements, of which we will now create our masterpiece. You can replace all ...
I offer you my version of decoration for a barrette with a clasp. 1. Preparing the base for the barrette. I make it from 2 cardboard parts. You need a thick, dense cardboard which does not break. Binder cardboard or leather board will be good. The upper part should be a little larger to hide the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений