Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with swarovski crystal

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Following the tutorial, you will create evening earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Each crystal will be weaved by you with a handmade lace frame and will acquire a special value. Earrings are ...
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
If I'm not mistaken, this week is devoted to parrots. Livemaster has lots of parrot jewellery. There are different variations, one is more beautiful than another :) I decided to offer my own parrot brooch too. For this I needed: polymer clay of different colours(yellow, green, blue, turquoise, ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating ''Ode to Autumn'' earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski oval 14×10 mm Siam #208 — 2 pieces;* Swarovski pearl 4 mm Bright Gold #306 — 4 pieces;* Swarovski pearls 3 mm ...
Because of seductive thematic week devoted to juicy strawberries, I decided to offer my own version of making a pretty and extremely stylish brooch in the form of a strawberry.  For this, you will need: texture sheet (which I, by the way, used to create a "Cactus" brooch in this ...
Butterfly is one of the most favorite subjects in the creation of jewellery. In this tutorial on beading you will learn how to make such a lovely brooch in the form of a butterfly with your own hands, its wings have elegant gradient color.  All the materials are mentioned during the process ...
Another interesting topic, offered by Livemaster, inspired me to come up with an unusual cactus. This was possible because I had an original stencil, which I purchased here on Livemaster. It reminds of prickles of the cactus :) So, you will need: 1) polymer clay (in fact, any you want); 2) cutters; ...
The theme week of "May Bees" inspired me to create this unusual bee. When I did it, Winnie-the-Pooh kept saying in my head: "These are the wrong bees and they make the wrong honey" :) Indeed, I have the wrong bee, anatomically incorrect. But it is sweet and charming, not scary. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений