Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic paints

13 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
09.12.2019 14:30  |  
Christmas and the New Year are coming, and this means it is time to decorate all around! I Have for you a cool idea: create Christmas trees. I make a cardboard base, decorate with balls, cones and pine needles. All materials are easy to find :) This Christmas tree is a great idea for crafts in a ...
Continuing the theme of garden decor, we can not ignore the creation of a bright summer garden watering can.This tutorial shows nuances of decoupage on metal, as well as much attention is paid to drawing the motif.   For decoupaging garden watering can, you will need: • metal ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
An ordinary garden gnome decorating a flower bed is no surprise now.But you cannot place an expensive designer sculpture in the garden.So why not make it yourself? :) Mysterious, with a complex stone texture, as if descended from the pages of a fairy tale, a gnome can be created from the most ...
Today I want to tell you how you can simply, quickly and stylishly draw Sakura flowers with water colors. Drawing is in a sketch technique, that is a quick drawing. Let's begin... For the sketch, you need watercolor paper, watercolors and acrylic or gouache paints and a thin black marker or ...
Leather accessories are a very wide field for creativity.Create an interesting and persistent pattern is possible even if you have never worked with such materials. Watch this tutorial carefully, choose an appropriate pattern and start! :) You will need several materials:• sketch of the ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
In this tutorial, I will paint a picture in an unusual mixed technique that combines acrylic watercolor and palette knife texture, so watercolor transitions are enhanced as they are applied on the textured surface. This technique allows you to create a work of art without deep knowledge of academic ...
27.01.2019 08:29  |  
We present you our video tutorial on how to make a wooden photo background in 8 steps. We use the capped billet of pine boards with a size of 60 cm x 60 cm. You can also use ordinary furniture board, which is sold in hardware stores in various sizes. Let us begin! 1. Preparing the surface for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений