Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with 100% wool

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is Part 2, here is Part 1. If suddenly for some reason one of the dots is not felted, in this case felt it with needles for dry felting — this is a very good method to resolve small troubles... Next, we rinse out our stole without felting it to the end. We remember that after rinsing our felt ...
With this simple tutorial on creation of... no, most likely, on updating an old stole, I begin to acquaint you, my dear needlewomen, with the basics of various techniques and methods for creating and decorating clothes and accessories... Today we will focus on felting of decorative elements — a dot ...
Get ready finding these materials and tools:  I'll show you how to make such balls out of felt and transform it into a grape: Each ball is made out of wool strands of different shades and felted on a comb: You need about 50-60 pieces. Then soak them in soap diluted in water and rub diving ...
You need: 1. Frame 21/30. 2. Wool. 3. An interlining base. First, lay out the sky with white wool strands in a horizontal direction by stretching.Then add shades: light blue, lilac, pink, orange. The shades should move smoothly into each other.   Make trees with a mixture of dark green and black. ...
Watercolor wool is a method of painting with layer-by-layer overlaying coloured wool. You need a frame with a glass of small size (20/20, 25/25) and wool This master class is designed for those whom the basics of this technique are already familiar. If you make such a picture for the first time, ...
I share the process of creating a very charming kitten. Let's not waste precious time and immediately get down to work. Find the following materials: - carded wool: light beige, light brown, brown, very small pieces of sand and white colours - needle for felting #36 which is used for rough and ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
I want to share with you a few secrets of cross stitch on felt with waste canvas and its pulled-out threads. What is important, the back side of the work will remain absolutely neat, without knots and pulled threads. You need: base for embroidery, I decorated felted mittens needle with a sharp ...
To make such rabbit, you need: plush fur (I had one with 13 mm nap); 12 mm eyes; O-shaped cotter pin joints — 2 pc., or Т-shaped — 1 pc.; washers for cotter pins; disk of 20 mm diameter — 2 pc; felting wool to match the fur and a little dark felt; needles for ...
Lamination is a process of creating voluminous wool and cloth patterns on felt. What you need (materials): - wool (18 micron white merino); - silk (white excelsior); - fleece (white polyester fabric); - foam underlay (for pattern); - bubble wrap (or may be replaced by Ikea Rationell drawer mat ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений