Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with 100% cotton

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to weave a keychain in the macrame technique.  So, to weave a keyring, we need: Cotton twine 3mm — 4 m.Carbine — 1 piece. Cut into 4 long ropes of 100 cm. Fix the carabiner vertically and follow the diagram on the photo clearly. You will succeed!& ...
Here is a DIY on making patchwork pads for hot pots.I took inspiration from bright autumn flowers of physalis to create this cute little thing. Red-orange and light green patches of American cotton look unusually harmonious and create a positive and happy mood!I like quilted hexagon blocks of " ...
You need: - scraps of fabric - applique with a sheep - a cardboard square 8x8 cm - fleece - scissors, ruler, thread, buttons, sewing machine, iron - fusible webbing Cut out the lamb: Make 36 squares 8x8 cm and 4 strips 8х55 cm: Lay out the squares as you want. Sew the strips and iron the seams: ...
Today I want to show you how I sew clothes with lining for my teddy animals. This time, it will be a jacket for a bear. I will try to explain everything clearly and, I think, you will succeed! Well, let's start. You can draw a pattern yourself or download from the Internet, I share the way of ...
Krupenichka used to be created immediately after harvest. Its task was to keep the best grain until the next planting season. But there is another deeper meaning: to preserve and enhance all what is valued in a family. Take all you see in the picture below: - white cotton fabric (25 x 65 cm) - red ...
Any gift needs a packaging. I think that any of your loved ones will be pleased to receive your gift for Easter in a lovely bag. You need: 1. Fabric (cotton, linen is at your discretion) — I have a flax bag and cotton for the edging top. 2. Floss for embroidery. 3. Hoop. 4. Needle, sewing ...
We played hide-and-seek: - me - my seven-year-old daughter Kitty - a piece of fabric - and wadding - thread - and egg We didn't play long (10 minutes), but it was a great fun! Kitty here suggests that one could take a paper napkin instead of a piece of fabric. So, start playing! One, ...
A doll on a spoon is a toy doll. It was done in haste to let mothers do thier housework. This is a girl doll. It is called a doll on the spoon as a wooden spoon serves the base. You need - spoon - 3 natural pieces of cloth - lace (optional) - ribbon   Wrap a spoon in a cloth (or sheet ...
  Bag size: 28cm*22cm*7cm Materials:- 100 g of blue yarn (100% cotton) - 50g of beige one (100% cotton) - sequins of three colours: yellow, green, purple - cut of a fabric with the original pattern - 2 buttons of 2.5 cm - hook #4   Steps description The basic pattern (British ...
Macaron is a French confection that inspires many people who make them of polymeric clay and other materials; crocheted macarons look great, too! I want to share one method with you. Those who prefer watching online workshops will find a video below. In my opinion, the most important thing in ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений