Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with jersey

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
07.11.2017 16:41  |  
Christmas is comming! When I walk in a mal and see nice dolls, I remember how much I want to make a doll on my own, and this time has come!  It turned to be very easy to create a doll. Mine was 67 cm and I used: wooden stick three small pieces of plywood, about 10 to 15 cm metal corners, 5 pieces, ...
Sometimes you need your own time, and your child wants to be involved in an activity but doesn't know how to do it. So here are two games that would help you!  Labyrinth Take a small box 11 x 18 — the best size for small hands. Disassemle and cut off all sides up to 3 cm in height. Glue all ( ...
All know these knitted deposits. A variety of colours, rich textures, material — just what I like. Arm yourself with a serger and make a blanket! Take unnecessary things and scissors to act like a textile maniac :) Go!  Select the sweaters and jumpers by colour, wash, dry and steam them. Take a ...
What of, what are these stockings made of? Of socks and stockings purchased in the kids' department!Yes, right, I'm looking for stripy knitted clothes for dolls in kids' departments. I like pastel hues and soft, natural materials. You need: 1. Knitwear (in this case children's ...
You need - knitted fabric - аor finishing, something of one-colour would suit - иias binding for arm-hole - tape for the neck - special presser foot for knitted fabric Draw the pattern on paper, cut it out. Cut the fabric. Process the side seams. I overlocked them first on the serger, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений