Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with clay

19 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
For decoration of the first notebook, I used thick cardboard with a thickness of 2 mm (binding).Cut out a rectangular shape according to the size of the notebook.Since notepads have different sizes, only the thickness of some of the strips that you can focus on will be shown.I cut a rectangle of ...
In this video, I'll show you how to make a miniature cardboard house with your own hands. It's a house where you can store tea. The base is made of cardboard. The dimensions are indicated in the video. Imitation of stone is made from egg trays. I applied the putty to the top and removed ...
02.10.2019 11:56  |  
Finally, I made another detailed tutorial and it is dedicated to the pumpkin-pot. Due to the constant creative need for different containers for products, the idea was born to create a pumpkin and use it as a pot (let's call it so). Get ready for the fact that modeling requires a lot of time, ...
I want to show you the process of modelling pottery from clay.In the video, I will try to show all the peculiarities of modelling a cup in extrusion technique.I use clay MKF-2.
In this video, I will show how to make another basket from jute rope and cardboard. I decorated it with strawberries from floral clay. Round base is made from cardboard. I cut the walls into stripes 3-3.5 cm wide. There must be an odd number. Leave 3 mm between the stripes. It is important :) For ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
Dear friends! I want to show you how I made the Blue Horse. The Horse in a Coat is a character from a Russian folk proverb. People use it as an answer to irritating questions like 'Who was there?', or 'Who did it?' — 'A horse in a coat'. In Russian, it sounds to rhyme. ...
This hare may serve as a great souvenir and a developing project for kids, an interior decoration. See the materials and tools you need below: 1. Start. First, take a small piece of clay and place it on any sturdy fabric 2. Roll it up to 5 mm thickness: 3. Give it a texture: 4. Make a circle: ...
I recommend you to start with a sketch, this helps to escape from many mistakes. So, for work I needed: clay — I used white clay with good plasticity, stacks and a knife, I use various candy stamps, but one can chop by hand, slip — liquid clay adhesive, dexterity and ingenuity! 1. First, sculpt ...
  Use painted and unpainted pasta of different shapes. Be creative! Materials: clay/plasticine photo frame pasta optional: tools for clay, toothpicks 1. Make a base: 2. Now invent a picture: 3. Press the pieces of pasta into clay: 4. You can paint: 5. And put the picture in the frame: 6. ...
Take: - clay - spoon - board for modelling - toothpick Take a block of black clay. And roll a ball, attach it to the spoon: Make wings: And a belly: Then the eyes: The pupils: And the beak with paws: Make the nostrils: 11. For the penguin sculpt blue cap. To do this, take blue and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений