Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gypsum

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
13.07.2019 19:09  |  
Music is beautiful and fascinating. Notes inspire us!   Draw a G clef on a sheet of A4 paper. Transfer it to PVC plastic 2 mm thick with a pencil (draw slightly pressing on the stencil).     You can see the outline pattern of the G clef on plastic.     ...
Today you will observe how I am making this tray from scratch. I really liked working with wood, sawing, polishing, painting. In summer you can make it safely on the street. What did I do it for? Well, first of all, any morning will be brighter if you treat your beloved one to breakfast from such a ...
30.05.2019 14:59  |  
The theme of the tutorial is a stopper for books with your own hands. To make two letters you will need: gypsum; water; cardboard; paper; tape; scissors; office knife; glue gun; pencil; ruler; sandpaper; bucket; gauze or cotton fabric; paints. Do not forget that gypsum is a very (very-very) ...
It was a very long and quite ambitious project. It all started with the idea of creating a handmsde desk lamp. It was a necessity. However, I did not want to make something ordinary, typical, like everybody has, and of usual materials. Therefore, design magazines and the Internet have become my true ...
My name is Olesya. If you have been with me for a long time, you have already seen how I treat nature and natural materials. I like to make simple products, using materials at hand. Spring is so fleeting that I wanted to capture a piece of nature in spring. I have wanted to make a similar panel in ...
Materials: gypsum (alabaster), PVA glue, acrylic paints, tin, insulation from DIY store. Gypsum flower pot with wood texture is very easy to make in 30 minutes (excluding drying, which is 24 hours). I use alabaster — a plaster, it is stronger and solidification occurs after 5-7 minutes. The more ...
Today I want to show you how I make fruit compositions. I hope my tutorial will be useful. You will need: many artificial fruits; many artificial vegetables; greenery; ceramic pots; toothpicks; corelius branches; foam ball with 150 mm diameter;  gypsum; glue. Step 1. Take the foam ball and fix ...
Step-by-step tutorial on how to make snowdrops of satin ribbons. These flowers will decorate your home interior, they do not require watering and never fade. These interior flowers will be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, teachers for March 8. Materials for the composition: satin green ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make flower pots of gypsum.I will also show in detail how to make a mold for pouring of cardboard.I wanted to create an unusual shape, so I used cardboard.Taking this method as a basis, you can make a mold of pentagons that will also look beautiful :)Most ...
A step-by-step tutorial about making Poinsettias of satin ribbons in a pot. This plant has other names: a Christmas star, Euphorbia pulcherrima. These flowers will decorate the interior of your home, they do not require watering and never fade. The total number of leaves depends on your patience... ...
So, what do you need? model plaster tools clay a separating mixture cardboard for formwork plastering cup First of all, find out how many pieces of a plaster mould you need. The best option is just two — mark it out right on the plasticine model: I needed a four-pieces mould because the neck ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений