Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with miyuki delica

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present you a video tutorial on creating long "Julia" earrings, made of beads and Swarovski crystals!  With this tutorial you will create wonderful earrings made of beads. Two pairs! Maybe more?! You have a scheme and many colour and material options. The tutorial is rather ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating "Yana" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! This tutorial will help you to make beautiful festive earrings! Earrings are made in weaving technique. Overall length is slightly more than 7 cm. You will succeed! The tutorial is ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating ''Amedea'' earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: *Swarovski Rivoli 14 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski drops 14×10 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski ...
The second part of the tutorial is ready! The first part is here. I present you a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 Nights. The second part of the tutorial is devoted to the creation of the ring! Materials for the whole set: * ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений