Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with chiffon

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
I have been making dolls since 2009, and every year I try to complicate the process. This results in completely new doll types that takes me at least two months (modelling, casting, processing, backing, painting, sewing a garment...). But this time I decided to just relax and simplify the process. ...
  Bag size: 28cm*22cm*7cm Materials:- 100 g of blue yarn (100% cotton) - 50g of beige one (100% cotton) - sequins of three colours: yellow, green, purple - cut of a fabric with the original pattern - 2 buttons of 2.5 cm - hook #4   Steps description The basic pattern (British ...
23.11.2016 16:12  |  
As I continue and develop the theme of Cloth Flowers Tutorial, I have proposed an idea of how to use such flowers as interior decoration. But today I want to share one more idea of artificial flowers decorating. For the most patient needlewomen, I suggest making this table lamp...   Oh, yes, I ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений