Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with box

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
On the eve of the St. Valentine's Day, as well as as part of my creative project on a velvet embroidered handbag and a box for it, I present a variant of its decorative design. The tutorial shows the cut, sewing and stuffing of parts, landing on ribbons and woolen threads, attaching the entire ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
When an artisan creates a piece of pottery, he/she has a question of how to send it by post. Of course, post office or delivery service staff will not pay special attention to your parcel. Therefore, high-quality packaging is a key to successful delivery of a product. What is important, it is a ...
DIY/ Life Hack. The second life of old things.  A box of diapers + old sweater = the storage box. You can simply and quickly make such a box! For this, you will need: diaper box (or any other craft box); old sweater; adhesive paper; glue; tape; pins, threads; scissors; sewing machine; ...
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
This is a very small tutorial that will help you to avoid drying paints on the palette, and thus reduce their consumption. More of this palette, of course, is necessary for those who draw with acrylic or make a sketch when decoupage. After all, sometimes it is so difficult to find the right shade. ...
 For work, you will need:  box or casket blank;  music mechanism; decoupage card and adhesive varnish for gluing decoupage card;  varnish;  ground (black and white);  acrylic paint, metallic;  brass leaf;  glue and coating ...
Video tutorial on how to make a delicate bouquet of paper flowers. Flowers are very easy to make, they can be used as a basis for sweet bouquets or separately.  You will need: long skewers; box; the basis for fixing flowers in a box (mine is foam); PVA glue and glue gun. Enjoy watching ...
I want to share a tutorial on how to transform a worn-out powder case into a practical and cute box for jewellery. It is extremely simple, fast and cheap to make such a box from what is at hand.   Many women wear makeup. Cosmetics is often packed in nice plastic boxes that are durable and ...
23.01.2019 17:33  |  
Today I am going to show you how to make a useful thing out of a useless case I have found in my garage! To do it, you`ll need the following: 1) case; 2) fet saw; 3) fireboard; 4) acrylic paint; 5) PVA glue; 6) craquelure varnish; 7) acrylic enamel. At first, I measured the length and width of the ...
Today I will share with you the process of making one of my lacquered miniatures. Can easel painting be transformed in a miniature? Of course, it can! :) This is very popular, because we can keep old traditions using a new technology of our century, we can rework and present works of easel painting ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений