Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with plywood

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
22.06.2019 14:03  |  
The concept of "restoration" is usually referred to works of art and monuments of cultural heritage, however, this is not always the case. As restoration means transformation, absolutely any transformation of absolutely anything. So I want to give the second life to this old chair in my ...
Bright, fascinating and always different paintings in fluid art techniques! The technique of liquid acrylic has already won the hearts of artists and interior designers.   In this tutorial we will show how to create such paintings. You will also find out: How much paint is spent on the ...
Not so long ago, I came across an interesting idea on the Internet — to make a creative panel out of scraps of bars. So, my idea was to implement a similar thing. In fact, such products can be made with your own hands, it will take approximately 4 hours with the use of special tools. The beauty of ...
One more thing I have made for my daughter. Busyhouse — cool toy! But all of them in shops or homemade ones have one principle — bearing walls. It turns out that this exciting toy is easy to make, but it is used one-sidedly. Just as a busyhouse. One busyhouse makes 4 busyhouses. Or six, if with a ...
This is my first guide and it so happened that it coincided with the eve of the most magical holiday — New Year. And of course, I want to share with you the way of production of Christmas toys.First, we need a small piece of plywood. I have plywood with a height of 8 cm, so the height of the toys ...
Today I want to show you how to make a laptop table with a soft cushion. It is very convenient to put this table on your lap — the laptop is less hot, and it is much more comfortable to sit with it like that! I will show you two variants of pillows, one with New Year's decorations, and the ...
I want to share a DIY on creating a tray for sweets. 1. As always, start with sanding and priming. 2. I take a plywood sheet with the thickness of 6 mm and removed the top layer — the top layer are put at the bottom of the tray and glued. 3. The gaps are painted black. The same is done with the ...
10.01.2018 15:53  |  
Once upon a time, there was a fluffy cat at home. And she wanted her personal house. Today I'll tell you how anyone can make it :) You need: a small piece of linen cloth synthetic padding two small cuts of plywood 8 mm thickness corrugated cardboard paper tubes of different diameter jute cord ...
07.11.2017 16:41  |  
Christmas is comming! When I walk in a mal and see nice dolls, I remember how much I want to make a doll on my own, and this time has come!  It turned to be very easy to create a doll. Mine was 67 cm and I used: wooden stick three small pieces of plywood, about 10 to 15 cm metal corners, 5 pieces, ...
A geo board is a geometric educational board (from plywood or wood). Its planes are fields with pegs on which a kid draws with stationery elastic. It also helps to study numbers, geometric figures, letters, entertains and develops imagination and memory. Tools and materials: - a piece of plywood- ...
Today I want to share with you the mystery of creating amazing panels in the style of string art. You need:1) wooden panel (I used 15 x 25 cm, thickness 1.5 cm);2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 16mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) ...
I have long wanted to make a domino set for my daughter, not with numbers but with pictures to develop logical thinking. Pictures are selected by match (moon-stars, toy-baby, etc.). You just need to erase old pictures and draw new ones! Use sandpaper, nail polish remover, etc.    Also prepare the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений