Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pearl

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial we will remind you how to use epoxy resin and once again prove that you can fill anything with it! That it is not difficult! That the result (if you follow the instructions) is always interesting and unusual! Many artists certainly have a treasured box with natural materials, now ...
A card made with your own hands is a very pleasant and touching gift. Today will make simple, but spectacular colourful card. This card will be a great addition to a beautiful bouquet. Of course to buy a greeting card today is not a problem. But, in addition to traditional greetings, only a handmade ...
Making earrings from Baroque pearl beads and natural stones of different shapes can be an easy and quick task to do. I'm happy to show you how. I suggest using pins not less than 0,7-0,8 mm thick and the beads with hole of 1 mm. Materials you will need: pearl beads 14-15 mm with 1 mm hole; ...
This is my first tutorial on how to make earrings. Let's begin. You will need (in the photo are the details for one earring): 1. earwire 2 parts. 2. plate-drop stylized as crumpled gold 2 parts. 3. pin 2 parts. 4. metal ring 2 parts. 5. pearl 2 parts. 6. connecting ring 2 parts. 7. round pliers ...
Today I decided to share with you the process of creating earrings, very simple in execution and spectacular! You need: 2 large beads (I had 11 x 10 mm agate), Keshi pearls, about 30 pieces (you can use 4 mm beads), earring fixtures, pins, chain with small links, rings. Use such tools: Cut the ...
This is my first tutorial here and I hope not the last one :) I want to tell you about a project that turned out to be the starting point in my work. It is called Black Currant and was my diploma when I graduated in 2013. The set consists of a necklace and bracelet out of copper, cupronickel, silver ...
I often get emails with questions about the technology I use for sewing and embroidering my velvet handbags, and one of the most common questions is, 'I really want to make a handbag, but also really afraid of velvet and working with it.' Yes, rightly considered, velvet is one of the most ...
I propose to make a miniature brooch with thread and ribbon embroidery. It is quite simple and kids can also manage it. Here's what you need: 1. Hoop. 2. Fabric base for embroidery, velour / velvet with short pile. 3. Threads for embroidery: white, 2-3 shades of blue, grey, metallic floss. 4. ...
I want to show you the process of making a bug brooch with moving wings. You need: - oval stone (I had jasper) - a bead 10-12mm (natural pearls) - black crystal rondels 5х6 mm — 6 pcs, green — 2 pcs - black crystal rondels 3х4 mm, 14 pcs - brown crystal bicone 4 mm 2 pcs - black, green, copper beads ...
Today I offer you a simple DIY on making a pin for wedding hairstyles. You need: - pin base - 6mm pearls — 6 pieces - 6х4 mm crystals — 6 pieces - leaves findings — 3 pieces - a glass flower bead - two beads - hard jewelery wire, 0.3 - 0.6 mm > 1m If you use beads >6mm, take a thicker ...
Today I offer you a simple tutorial on making hairpins for wedding. To make a pin, you need: - pin base - 6mm pearls — 6 pieces - 6х4mm crystal — 6 pieces - leave charms — 3 pieces - glass flower bead - two beads - hard jewelery wire (for beading) 0.3-0.6 mm >1m If you use 6mm ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений