Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with copper wire

19 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Name: Cat. He was born in March. Length: 17 cm. Weight: small. Character: phlegmatic. Special signs: can stand on the tail. Type of creativity/technique/style: cotton papier-mache. Materials: 1. Cotton. 2. Universal PVA glue (we checked the PVA m rainbow glue). 3. Brush bristle number 11 (or so). ...
Making a real Baba Yaga`s hut of  is quite simple, you just have to be patient. You will need: cardboard; office paper A4; egg trays for papier-mache; PVA glue; silicone glue or liquid nails, or superglue; birch branches (or other tree) of different thickness; aluminum, copper wire; jute twine; ...
Tutorial on making dry cotton stem. In this tutotial you will learn an easy way to create an imitation of dry stems for dried flowers from a heat shrink tube. This method has many advantages! It is economical, this tube is cheap and you can buy it absolutely everywhere (electrical shops, household ...
30.11.2018 15:01  |  
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
I want to share with you my first DIY video, with which you will be able to make a jointed doll. I hope these videos are helpful and you will learn something new. Write your questions and wishes — I will answer you all! In the future you will find more quality content, I'm working on it. In the ...
I used a part of watches for this pendant as a base ;)You need the following materials and tools: watch glass copper wire 1.1 mm copper wire 0.3 mm alcohol (to degrease) stained glass paints and glass contour decorations wire cutters pliers a small hammer with an anvil to slightly flatten the wire ...
You need: - wire 1.5 mm diameter for the frame - wire 0.6 mm for ornament - wire 0.3-0.4 mm for braiding - pliers - cutters - chain - beads - paper flowers - a hammer with an anvil — optional, if you want to beat the frame  Make a sketch :) Then the frame, you can process in on the anvil: Add ...
This master class would help you to learn how to make jewelry from metal.  All starts with a sketch. Now materials and tools. You need: Copper sheet (0.2 mm). Copper wire of different thickness. Copper earring fixtures. Red beads / coral. Gas burner. Borax. Zapon varnish. Brush, marker. Needle ...
I want to share with you a story of creation of my favourite piece of jewelry — a Mzinchaleft bracelet. I often draw inspiration from magical mystical universe The Elder Scrolls. I'm especially impressed with the huge complexes of abandoned ruins. A mystery lies in these megalithic ...
I want to share with you the technique of creating a one-size wire snake ring. The snake turns out quite unusual, it looks interesting and anyone can make it with own hands from a wire. So, you need: copper wire, diameter 1,3 / 0,8 / 0,3 mm a bead — stone or any other 4 copper beads, diameter 2 and ...
It's summer outside but I haven't really seen it. And the culprit is that little thing! That frog. The brooch I've been making all May, June and a half of July. It is not clear why people like it, but it's one from the third dozen of my frogs already. So I let my froggie swim ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений