Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with oil

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Live fire for the garden with your own hands ia a great decor! Burning fire is very eye-catching for its beauty. This decor can be made inexpensively, and it will decorate a corner in the garden or country house. To make it, you will need:• plastic container;• cement, sand, water ...
Making 3 cement pots with your own hands. This is a great craft for a country house. Flowerpots for flowers turned out very nice. Cement and sand are great materials for creativity. You can use them not only to build homes, but and to make useful things for your garden. You will need: cement; Sand; ...
When you have time, skills, tools or just a desire to make a gift with your own hands — do it! Two pieces of wood, two dinky boards lying around and our video guide. You can replace all tools in the video. For example, a band saw is replaced with a jigsaw or at least a hacksaw with fine teeth, the ...
I'll show you a step by step video how to make a coffee table out of wood and epoxy resin.WoodShould be dense with texture and exotic, but it costs more. I mostly use elm and oak.Pine and softwood are better not to be used.A blank must be dry — be dried for a couple of years or better more. It ...
Let's get ready for the new year 2018 and paint its symbol. You need:1. Oil paints: scarlet, Royal blue, Neapolitan pink, malachite light (for the background); Indigo, raw Sienna, Royal blue, malachite light (for the dog). 2. Canvas. I used canvas on a stretcher, 20*30 cm. 3. Brush No. 3 ( ...
I offer you to paint a bright oil painting The Winter Evening. Get ready, find all these:1. Oil paints: cadmium yellow medium, pink, purple, orange (for the sky) Indigo, Royal blue, pink, orange, purple (for trees) Indigo, Royal blue, pink, titanium white (for snow and foreground) 2. Canvas. I ...
1. Sketch flowers in a composition. There are two options: do it right on the tray with chalk or drawing on tracing paper, then transfer. 2. Lay the first coat: sketch the composition with a flit-brush. 3. Here the most difficult begins. Overlay shadows with glazes (called tenezhka). And then lay ...
Make solid perfume by your own hands of available materials. Right because the whole process is available and simple, it opens up a wide scope for experimenting. It is easy to create an individual flavor, you just need a little time and some ingredients. It's a completely natural product which ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений