Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with swarovski pearls

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating long earrings made of beads, crystals and Swarovski pearls!  Following the tutorial, you will create magnificent evening earrings with your own hands! Each crystal will be woven by you with a handmade lace frame and will gain a ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Following the tutorial, you will create evening earrings of beads and Swarovski crystals. Each crystal will be weaved by you with a handmade lace frame and will acquire a special value. Earrings are ...
I present you a video tutorial on creating long "Julia" earrings, made of beads and Swarovski crystals!  With this tutorial you will create wonderful earrings made of beads. Two pairs! Maybe more?! You have a scheme and many colour and material options. The tutorial is rather ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating ''July'' bracelet from beads and Swarovski crystals! Summer bracelet made from beads and Swarovski crystals! Each pearl is encased in a handmade precious Japanese Miyuki beads and Swarovski crystal beads frame! The bracelet ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating "Renome" ring from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: Swarovski rivoli 12 mm — 1 piece; Swarovski pearls 4 mm — 4 pieces; Swarovski pearls 3 mm — 16 pieces; Swarovski bicones 6 mm — 4 pieces; Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 ( ...
I present to your attention the second part of the tutorial on creating "Victoria" bracelet. Part one >>> Materials: * Swarovski rivoli 14 mm — 1 piece. Lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S);* Swarovski Iridescent Dark Blue Pearls (#949): 10 mm — 2 pieces.8 mm — 4 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating a "Victoria" bracelet of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: * Swarovski rivoli 14mm — 1 piece. Lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S);* Swarovski Iridescent Dark Blue Pearls (#949):10 mm — 2 pieces. 8 mm — 4 pieces. 6 mm — 2 ...
Butterfly is one of the most favorite subjects in the creation of jewellery. In this tutorial on beading you will learn how to make such a lovely brooch in the form of a butterfly with your own hands, its wings have elegant gradient color.  All the materials are mentioned during the process ...
I present your attention a video tutorial on creating earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals "Spring Time"! Materials: Swarovski Rivoli 10mm Aquamarine (#202) 2 pieces; Swarovski pearls 4mm Rosaline color (#294) 8 pieces; Swarovski pearls 3mm Rosaline color (#294) 2 pieces; ...
The second part of the tutorial is ready! The first part is here. I present you a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 Nights. The second part of the tutorial is devoted to the creation of the ring! Materials for the whole set: * ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating a jewellery set, made of Swarovski beads and pearls 1001 night. Part 1 of the tutorial is devoted to earrings. Materials based for the whole set: Swarovski pearls 12 mm — 3 pieces; Swarovski pearls 2 mm — 80 pieces; beads Miuyki ...
I want to share with you a pattern for making earrings of two woven parts. The elements can be used as standalone details of other products. Do not forget to ♥, it is easy and I will be pleased. Rivoli 12 mm weaving Step 1-4 String 6 beads 11/0, close the circle, making a knot. Between each bead ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений