Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with watercolor

27 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
Name: Cat. He was born in March. Length: 17 cm. Weight: small. Character: phlegmatic. Special signs: can stand on the tail. Type of creativity/technique/style: cotton papier-mache. Materials: 1. Cotton. 2. Universal PVA glue (we checked the PVA m rainbow glue). 3. Brush bristle number 11 (or so). ...
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
20.02.2019 16:56  |  
Today I suggest drawing a simple minimalist card on February 23.For drawing you can use any art materials you like. Materials used in the tutorial: sheet of thick paper 10x15 cm; simple pencil; eraser; liner; alcohol markers; color pencils; white gel pen. Let's start drawing. Step 1. Sketch ...
23.01.2019 17:33  |  
Today we are going to paint a picture in watercolours, using only two colours. To do it, you`ll need: watercolour paper (I have A5 cotton paper); water; brush; 2 colors of paint (of cold and warm shade); palette. Work in a limited palette is very useful to train tone layouts in painting, and is ...
Today I decided to show a piece of my work and tell about the process of creating a portrait in the fashion style. I draw your attention that this is a stylized portrait, a fashion (beauty) illustration — which essentially involves simplification in color and anatomy. We will need: watercolor paper ...
In this tutorial we will make a New Year card with a pig — the symbol of the coming 2019. At the end of the article I'll show a few ideas of other cards, so you could be inspired by something, and make a postcard by yourself for your loved ones. The postcard with a pig is easy to make, it can ...
Today I propose to paint a tit.You will need: a sheet of dense paper, preferably watercolor paper — A5; a squirrel brush №5 and №3; a lead pencil; an eraser; watercolor; a palette; a jar for water; cloth to wipe the brush. Let's get started. Step by step draw a tit with a pencil. Do not ...
We will need: Glass. Watercolor. A brush. A camera. 1. Paint watercolor patterns on glass so that there are empty spots. 2. Fix the glass vertically in front of our product, at a distance of about 20-30 cm. 3. Move the camera closer to the glass so that it is focused on the handmade product and ...
Today I'd like to tell you about a variety of, so to speak, watercolor techniques and effects you can use when painting with watercolors. Let's get started! First, a little about the materials. We will need: watercolor paints (I have professional paints, but paints for students are also ...
Today I would like to tell you a little about watercolor paints and their mixing. If you want to feel free with watercolors and to know which color to add, when to do that and how to get the desired result, the most important thing is to constantly practise, gain experience, and eventually you will ...
Dear friends, I want to present to your attention a tutorial on painting a jay with watercolour.You need:1. Watercolour paper.2. Watercolour.3. Brushes. First, make a sketch. I paint wet over wet: Add blue shades: More dark blue: More details: Now add the background wet on wet. Use bright ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений