Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with needle felting

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
The first part is here>> Now let's make the body. I can't say how many grams of wool we will need, I take it by eye and, if it is not enough, add in the future. Just as with the head, combine layers of colors. Patiently work with a needle... Check whether the size ...
Today I propose to create an unusual toy on a Christmas tree out of wool... and glass! Here is an interesting combination. Shall we start?   ...
This is a fiery red kitten, as today's autumn outside the window. I won't tell you about this football player in detail. Let's talk about how to felt a cat's head, fluff and paint it. The rest details of the toy I have prepared in advance in order to assemble a naughty little one ...
I will show you how to work in the technique of dry felting and create a cute little mouse. You need:- New Zealand carded wool for felting- needle for felting- glass beads for the eyes- polymer clay- sponge - glue- scissors Take a piece of wool, roll it: Use the needle to make the border between the ...
Welcome, dear readers! I want to share with you my process of making a handbag in the shape of a watermelon slice :) You need:  bubble wrap soap vibrogrinding machine wool (green of two shades, pink, two shades of red, white, and some black) towel film pattern 1. Lay out strands of wool over the ...
Two years ago I made a gift to my beloved — a woollen heart. Now I want to share the recipe with you. Materials and tools: - 20-30 g of white carded wool - a little red and pink wool, fine or Merino, combed wool tape - needles for felting - a base for felting: sponge or mat   Cut out a template:   ...
Not long ago I came across a DIY on making yarn caps for a Christmas tree. Perhaps, many of you have seen it, too. I liked the technique and decided to try it. I added some author's techniques and got a charming brooch, which became my bestseller of the season! Let's get started! You need: ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
Materials and Tools: combed wool tape of 2 colours (yellow, red) pincushion to fix needles needles for felting: coarse #36 and fine star #38 brush for felting eyes Moment Crystal glue brushes for painting dry pastels high gloss varnish for artwork magnet 1. If you work with a combed ...
I make these sparrows quite often but I have no time to take a photo of one because they are sold quickly.  It takes me 1 hour to make one and I want to share the idea with you. So: Before making anything, draw a few sketches to understand how it works.A general advice. As the entry. You need the ...
Go! 1) Use white carded wool of 27-32 micron and a #36 needle with a triangular cross-section.2) First make the body, a three dimensional oval with a very dense base.3) Next, felt a ball almost 3 times less than the body.4) Join the body and the head. The ball and the torso should be positioned at ...
16.02.2017 11:44  |  
Warmly greet you and wish health, love and happiness! Take this tutorial as a gift from me. So here you go! 1. For work you need - natural fleece of three colour - needles, No. 36 and 38* - beads - glue - gloss varnish2. Fluff a piece of wool. Start felting with #36 needle. Stick the needle ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений