Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with plastic

20 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
27.01.2020 15:10  |  
DIY Keychain "Snow Mountains" Step 1: Cut out the necessary shape from oak and use epoxy resin with dyes to create the effect of snow-capped mountains, allow it to harden. From plastic, we put the shape that the keychain should be according to the idea.   Step 2: Put the wooden ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a miniature sofa with a drawer with your own hands. It can be used as a pin cushion. As the main material, I used plastic (sandwich panel, which is used for window edges).It is easy cut with an office knife.All the dimensions of the parts are mentioned in ...
This my 99th DIY in my blog, dedicated to making a Telephone Box bag, created specially for the contest "Around the world". I offer this DIY for everyone who liked the purse and wants to make it. For the work we will need: red hard felt 2-3 mm thick (a piece of about 80 cm by 80 cm); a ...
The New year is coming, and I want to share a festive DIY with you! Ley's make a nice souvenir for guests — a red winter mitten magnet out of polymer clay!  You need:  polymer clay, red + white knife template super glue needle toothpick magnet rolling pin Roll red clay to 1-1,5 mm. Cut out ...
All craftsmen have their own secrets. Here's one I share with you. You need: - an embroidery, glued on fusible webbing - thick felt- plastic for the base- brooch pin - lace, cord or beads for decoration- thread, scissors, needle- glue gun So, we begin... Cut out the embroidery with an ...
Cut bottle plastic into squares 3-3.5 cm 2. Make circles of them. 3. Make 12 cuts on each leaving about 7 mm in the middle. 4. Treat the blank with hot air holding each petal at the distance of 2-5 cm from flame. Note! Fire may blacken the workpiece. 5. You need 4-5 layers for an aster. Make ...
1. Materials and tools 2. Blanks In my case, the grass is monochromatic, but consists of two fields with a clear border. The thinner the ribbon, the smaller and sleeker the grass would be.  At this stage all pieces are covered with fingerprints - this is normal and it is not necessary to be fixed) ...
Let's make unusual earrings in the form of a pitcher with bluebells!  You need:• polymer clay of blue, yellow and white colours, liquid polymer clay• working surface (tile, paper)• tools (a stack for drawing veins, a stack with the ball, a blade)• tools for assembling (duck-bill pliers, round- ...
Today I will show you how to model these funny cheese earrings. You need: 1. Plastic: yellow, white, black (black can be replaced with grey). I used Fimo polymer clay, it is baked at the temperature of 110 C, 10 min. 2. Round cutter. I used one by Makin's company, average size. 3. ...
Hello! Easter is comming, so today I will show you how you can sculpt such cute earrings for the holiday. Wish you all creative success! You need:1. Clay: white, green, pink, blue and black. I use Fimo - you need to bake it for 10 minutes at a temperature of 110 C.2. Scalpel.3. Toothpick.4. ...
I started doing it because I still had a Christmas one on the front door ... Yes, I'm ashamed. But without a wreath the door looks bald! :) And I had nothing to replace it with... So an idea came to make a spring wreath. So take: - wreath base - polymer clay - rolling pin for clay - ...
Hello! Today I will talk about ice cream!  In this master class I will teach you how to make tiny ice cream cones from polymer clay :)   Materials and Tools: - smooth working surface - polymer clay - stationery knife or razor blade - texture sheet with a fine net - floss - toothbrush - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений