Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with agate

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial I will show you how to assemble a simple multi-row handmade bracelet made of beads. You will need: beads of agate 6 and 8 mm, beads of Jasper landscape with a diameter of 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm, red toned coral beads of 6 and 10 mm diameter, wood beads with a diameter of 4 mm and 8 ...
When Livemaster announced the week of Van Gogh, I was very happy because it's one of my favorite artists. I've always wanted to make something based on his paintings. And now, this event has pushed me to realizing the dream. I suggest you a tutorial, where I will try to describe as much ...
On their (women) necks, (multiple rows of necklaces) monisto of gold and silver are hanging, as when a man owns ten thousand dirhams, he presents his wife one monisto (a row), and if he owns twenty thousands, he presents two necklaces, and thus, each ten thousand adds (one) monisto to his wife, and ...
I want to share with you a story of creation of my favourite piece of jewelry — a Mzinchaleft bracelet. I often draw inspiration from magical mystical universe The Elder Scrolls. I'm especially impressed with the huge complexes of abandoned ruins. A mystery lies in these megalithic ...
23.12.2016 13:11  |  
I want to share a small photo report about the main stages of creating my new set of copper jewellery — Ivan Kupala Night. Many people are surprised that a woman is a metalsmith. I hope to answer some questions. The process of creating any new item almost always begins with the selection of stones. ...
Want to look into a fairy-tale? See firsthand how an ordinary stone turns into a warm cosy house for a fluffy squirrel, luxuriously decorated with lush clusters of vermilion ashberry and leaves of real gold? Today I'm happy to share with you the technique of creating a pendant with painting ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений