Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with foamiran

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
02.03.2020 13:56  |  
Want to surprise your friends? Then stock up on cardboard and putty! With the help of these materials you can create cool things! I really wanted to make a chest. And so I did it! I am sharing my master class. To create a chest you need: cardboard; box as a base (can be glued from cardboard); ...
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
Easy way how to make buttons for doll clothes. Buttons are a model for clothing that does not unbuttoned. I use: - thin white foamiran; - tongs-punch; - awl. The size of the ready buttons is 5 mm, it can be increase if you choose a bigger hole. After I glue the buttons directly to the clothes. Very ...
25.05.2019 10:58  |  
I'd like to show you how I make a foamiran clover. To make it, you will need: foamiran (white, olive and green), super glue, tape, wire, scissors, iron, oil pastels, acrylic lacquer. Draw and cut out two circles, one 3 cm in diameter, the other 2.5 cm in diameter, divide it into 9 parts. ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
Let's sew a pair of cute shoes with ears for Paolas. Here you are! Do not copy the tutorial to other resources — just give a link to it if you want to share. You will need:  piece of faux leather;  dense cardboard;  shoe prevention or foamiran for the sole;   ...
Today I want to tell you how I create hair accessories with delicate flowers of Alstroemeria — a hair pick and a clasp. To create the Alstroemeria colors and accessories with them, you will need the following: marshmallow thinned foamiran;  Iranian foamiran; Iranian green foamiran; scissors; orange ...
Beaded jewelry looks very gently and feminine on hair. You can wear it with a festive outfit or every day to add some romance and sophistication to your look. Beads can be quite modest and delicate or truly luxurious — a lot depends on what beads and model you will choose. By the way, you can buy ...
My name is Nadezhda and in this video I want to show you how to make miniature roses of plastic suede (foamiran). For the work we need: a five-leaf with a diameter of 4 cm; a tool for making foamiran flowers, 1.5 cm, but in the same way you can make larger roses; I used oil pastel to color the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений