Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with swarovski pearl

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating "Yana" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! This tutorial will help you to make beautiful festive earrings! Earrings are made in weaving technique. Overall length is slightly more than 7 cm. You will succeed! The tutorial is ...
I am glad to present you a video tutorial on creating "Crystal" earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals. Miniature cute earrings are suitable for every day and special occasions! Earrings are made in weaving technique. They are about 6 cm long. Materials: * Rivoli Swarovski ...
I am pleased to present to you a video tutorial on creating "Bride" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals, from "Bridesmaid" collection! Materials: * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces Iridescent Light Blue (#948); * Swarovski pearls 12 mm - 2 pieces  ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating ''Amedea'' earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: *Swarovski Rivoli 14 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski drops 14×10 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений