Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pva

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Watch how to make a funny caterpillar out of cement (concrete) for your garden. A garden DIY project for your own hands — it's very interesting! This video with simple instructions shows how to make a wonderful decor for your garden. You need:• Sand• Cement• Stockings• PVA glue• Plastic eyes• ...
The DIY project is unique because it describes a working process on a piece of wood with a unique natural shape. This means you can create a thing if you find such basic material :)  The tutorial is performed by my dad Mikhail.  Yours, Lika 1. I got two birch pieces of unusual shapes:   2. I ...
There's little time left before St. Valentine's Day, so one could make a nice souvenir with his own hands! For this, you need: PVA glue paint on fabric cotton cloth a piece of fleece two types of wire (thin and thicker) polyester batting thread tape pencil, permanent marker wire cutters ...
Have you ever seen French bulldogs? The creature is incredibly funny, slobbering and grunting with short, curved legs and claws clattering on the floor. After all, some of these dogs see themselves as dancers!!! Lightweight, flexible, swift and graceful. Here's what I know for sure: dreams come ...
I want to share with you a DIY on making a mask of a Plague Doctor. You need: - plasticine model- a lot of paper- starch past- lenses- glue gun- paste coating- primer- acryl paint First, model the base from plasticine. Then richly apply papier-mache paste (8-10 layers of paper) mixed with the ...
One more DIY on the theme of the upcoming New Year — the year of the Dog. To sew such cute coffee dogs, you need: - a piece of white coarse callico, about 50 x 50cm - batting - instant coffee - PVA glue - acrylic paint — white, black and brown - brush, floss, needle - the pattern: 1. Transfer ...
So, let's proceed to the decoration of a bottle with volume elements of fabric and decoupage. You need:- bottle- PVA glue- acrylic prime coating- texture additive for paint (sand)- glue for decoupage- decoupage napkins- acrylic paint (white, blue, ochre)- metallic acrylic paint (silver)- brush- ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений