Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glitter

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Let's make a striking decoration for a Christmas tree or home using dried flowers and epoxy resin.You will see how you can make a spectacular decoration out of an ordinary foam ball! Work with resin will not leave you indifferent, and dried flowers will add romance and charm to the New Year&# ...
It is time for Christmas tree decoration — this is my favorite activity :) Guess, you think the same. Now on the shelves of stores you can find a variety of Christmas decorations, but the most original are the ones that you make with your own hands. The most simple Christmas balls can turn into very ...
Well, slowly and surely the most favorite and long-awaited holiday approaches, it is filled with magic, fantastic atmosphere, and hope that the coming year will be even better! And so be it! You will spend the year as you celebrate it (recently I started to believe in this saying). So, let's ...
Personally, I love cones in Christmas decorations. Products made of cones are a traditional type of decoration not only for a Christmas tree but also for a room. Cones are an art object as they are and they look particularly harmonious on a forest beauty. These decorations can be easily made by ...
 A short DIY project on how to make a glitter jar. A slow circling of sparkles is very beautiful and fascinating. Such a jar is good to take to bed, your child is getting relaxed and prepares for sleep better. You need: jar with lid 2 tubes of glue with glitter sequins hot water watercolour or ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений