Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with linum

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Easter is still far away, but I already want spring, the bustle of preparation, and in my desire to bring the holiday closer, I share with you the MK, which can embody many different ideas. America I have not opened, everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I decorated the ribbon ...
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
I present to your attention a tutorial on creating a textile bracelet with embroidery. Embroidery can be any: cross stitch, satin stitch or even beads, I will show only how to assemble the bracelet itself. For work, you will need: fabric (cotton, linen); hoops; adhesive net; embroidery thread, ...
"DIY: Ecoprint" You will need: flowers and leaves; fabric; parchment (baking paper); hammer :) Attention! In the process, children did not hurt anything as I gave all the instructions! Experiment with different fabrics: flannel, linen, cotton. The print will be different.This also ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений