Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wax

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Let`s begin creating a cover for car documents. To do this, you will need: A4 size leather sheet; insert for documents; threads. Tools: cutting knife, ruler, corner, scissors, punches, slicker, awl.The pattern is below. Mark all the details according to the pattern and cut out. So, all the ...
27.04.2019 17:56  |  
Get inspired by my tutorial to make a steampunk box.    You will need: the box itself; white paint or white ground; putty on wood; black paint; beautiful picture in steampunk style; a lot of different gears, suspension bolts and studs; chipboards (optional); mold gears and DAS ...
This tutorial is about creating a simple purse. There will be 6 sections for cards and 2 pockets behind them. The model is popular, there are numerous variations of it. I'll show you the simpliest option. The website rejects a pdf document and asks to put it in one jpeg file, so sorry about ...
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
Everyone can make a thing more exclusive if they have free time, patience and inspiration. In my tutorial I'll show you how to use decoupage, polymer clay, you can also make decorations for your wooden box. For decoration you will need: a wooden blank; primer; a printout; acrylic paint; mold; ...
In this master class I will explain in detail how and what I use when creating "imitation of filigree enamel" and "imitation of metal". Three-dimensional elements can be different (filigrees, chipboards, cast lace, castings from molds), but the principle is the same. 1. To start ...
Today I want to share with you a DIY on cartonnage. I will tell you how to make a desk organizer. Recently, I took up cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that the works of cardboard could be so strong and cardboard is as good as wood. Of course, you need to avoid getting wet, but you can ...
Today I'll show you how to make a beautiful interior thing in English style. I used a decoupage technique. I used molds and polymer clay to make decorative elements and antiqued the piece with crackles. Materials for work: a metal pot; soil; acrylic paint; a mold; polymer clay; talc; ...
If you have never tried to decor a bottle this is a great opportunity to do it. Sometimes it's hard to find a really nice gift for a man, but a bottle with decoration is always a good option. We will transform an ordinary bottle into a stylish gift for a man: edging with imitation of embossed ...
Today I want to share with you a story on how to make a pencil organizer with your own hands. Recently, I was fascinated by the cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that works out of cardboard can be as strong as wood. Well, you need to save them from getting wet. Materials and tools: ...
I felt pity to throw a broken skateboard away, and this idea might come to the guys who like skateboarding or longboarding. Hope you'll find it useful! :) 1. Here's the board. All skateboards are covered with sandpaper — so carefully remove it. 2. Draw the outline of your sketch. 3. Cut ...
Today I'm going to make a Swan horse. And need the following materials: Manders primer. Acrylic paint: Tair blue indigo and Plaid flax. Plaid one-step craquelure varnish #694. Napkin for background. Kiva half mat varnish. Shabby grey wax. Moment glue, lace, synthetic brushes, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений