Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with silk

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
18.02.2019 13:57  |  
Today I want to present you a tutorial on how to neat a scarf edge with a role seam. This seam is great for scarves of silk, thin cotton fabrics, fine wool, linen. One of the ways of this processing will be shown here. Firstly, you need to cut out the right size for a skarf of fabric.  For example, ...
There are many different symbols of love. One of them is the peony. Red peony is a magical flower. It helps an unmarried girl to find a couple; brings married women freshness into the relationship. It brings good luck and career growth. Most important — please remember about safety when using hot ...
I have been making dolls since 2009, and every year I try to complicate the process. This results in completely new doll types that takes me at least two months (modelling, casting, processing, backing, painting, sewing a garment...). But this time I decided to just relax and simplify the process. ...
I want to show you how in 6 steps to paint neckerchief out of silk in the cold batik technique. Simple, creative and clear.   Step 1 Take a piece of white silk and stretch it on the frame: Step 2 Transfer the outline of your sketch on the tracing paper with a black marker. Step 3 Pin the sketch ...
Today we will get acquainted with hot batik, or a silk dyeing technique. Let's create a neckerchief! You need: a piece of silk (I used satin 70x70 cm) stretched on a frame aniline paints for silk (better avoid acrylic paints, the softness of silk gets lost) kolinsky and squirrel brushes ...
Today I want to offer you a DIY on felting beautiful roses — you'll learn two techniques this time.  All you need is: 1. 18 microns Merino wool (Shell colour). 2. Silk Toussaint fibers, several shades of one colour (I used Lace, Shell, Sand, White). 3. Brush for felting. 4. Needles for felting. ...
I represent you a DIY on painting in the technique of Shibori silk. Materials:  steel plastic silk rope paint brush jar with water a bowl I decided to paint two neckerchiefs on one tube: from satin silk and transparent excelsior. Step 1 Fold a neckerchief and wrap around the tube. Stage 2   ...
Nature is what always inspires me, and you, I hope! Today I offer to make a dragonfly brooch. For this you need: - silk chiffon - #10 beads, red and gold - #8 beads, red - 4-8 mm rhinestones  — 4 pcs - 3 mm rhinestones — 3 pcs - 4x6 mm crystal beads — 2 pcs - gold twisted thread - pin - 6 pins with ...
Today I want to share with you the mystery of creating amazing panels in the style of string art. You need:1) wooden panel (I used 15 x 25 cm, thickness 1.5 cm);2) stain;3) varnish;4) nails (I used 16mm);5) hammer;6) thread (I used silver silk and white nylon);7) paper for sketching;8) glue;9) ...
I want to share my experience. 1. Get inspired and paint a template. Stretch paper on a subframe. 2. Wash, iron and stretch fabric on the frame. The fabric needs to be as tight as a drum! 3. Mix reserve with a stick or pencil, as pigment settles at the bottom of the jar! If the reserve is thick, ...
15.02.2017 11:23  |  
Today I decided to share with you a DIY. This simple master class will be a pleasant pastime for creativity, and, I hope, the result will not disappoint you! Materials and tools: 1. Natural silk, size of about 25х70 cm. 2. Acrylic paint for silk. 3. Wooden frame. 4. Containers for water and ...
The main difficulty when working with natural fabrics — they cannot be scorched and the parts (especially small ones) are fraying in your hands immediately after cutting. My hobby is embroidery with silk ribbons. Often, when creating a painting, a lot of small silk parts are used. Those who have ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений