Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with quill

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
I want to share the process of making a "Star" Christmas toy. The toy itself is soft and safe unlike glass toys. A variety of fabrics for manufacturing allows you to make a toy in different styles and colors to your taste. Necessary tools: scissors, needle, pencil, iron, paper clips. For ...
Decorate the house for Christmas and the New Year holidays by creative and easy means! With the help of felt we can make unusual Christmas decorations or a garland. This toy will not only be a bright and beautiful decoration of the Christmas tree, but it is also very safe. After all, nothing will ...
19.11.2019 17:33  |  
Joining the New Year mice-insanity, I suggest you a tutorial on mice-ativity! I will show you how you can easily and simply make a cute and cozy accessory. This mouse brooch is for little and big girls who can't live without little joys!It nestles comfortably on knitted sweaters, hats and ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
Friends, in this tutorial, I will show you how to embroider a butterfly patch on clothes. To create a butterfly patch, you will need the following materials: embroidery scheme;  thin cotton fabric; water soluble non-woven; threads (cotton), colors: grey, dark grey, bright yellow, grey-blue ...
Today I want to share with you how to sew locket and lining in your purse. Just note that I sew lining separately, after that I install a locket.  This method makes it easy to replace lining if there is such a need (for example, it can be stained, or accidentally torn, cut).  The ...
This is my first tutorial. I did not plan to create it, but the contest "Musical Pause" inspired me. I suddenly realized that music is really inspiring, and I want to "create". Everyone has a muse. Mine is music performed by Joe Dassin. Joe Dassin has an interesting biography. ...
This tutorial is dedicated to the method of joining knitted parts, which is loved by many artisans. Knitted stitch, aka shoulder stitch, aka "loop-in-loop" stitch is performed on open stitches and simulates the front row completely. To work you will need a knitting needle, the main thread ...
06.07.2019 17:09  |  
What is music for a person? We listen to music, create it. It evokes associations with certain moments of our lives... Music can affect our mood. It can help us cope with stress and depression, relieve nervous tension, relax. Music creates atmosphere, awakens people's feelings ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений